Other Ways to Give
We’re participating in the Target Circle program! You can vote for us and help direct Target’s giving to benefit our nonprofit. For full program details and restrictions visit Target Circle at https://circle.target.com. GWF appears as a charity option in select markets.
Subscribe to National Wildlife Federation’s Ranger Rick magazines and 50% of your subscription cost will go directly to support GWF conservation programs. Subscriptions must be completed via http://www.nwf.org/gwfkidsgift.
The Alcovy Conservation Center is a beautiful venue for luncheons, reunions, concerts, weddings, etc. And even better, all of the proceeds from rentals support GWF conservation programs.
Shop & Search
Kroger, Amazon, Target (in select markets), and Goodsearch/Goodshop all donate a small percentage of your everyday purchases to the charity of your choice. Please take a moment to link your accounts to GWF. Every little bit makes a difference.
Attend or sponsor a GWF event or fundraiser:
- Keeping Georgia Wild Summits (January/September – Covington)
- Fisharama/Turkeyrama (February – Perry)
- Camo Coalition Dinner & Auction (March – Kennesaw)
- Clay Shoot for Conservation ( Spring – Location Varies)
- Earth Day Celebration (April – Buford)
- National Trails Day (June – Buford)
- Buckarama (August – Perry)
- Sportsman’s Dinner & Auction (August – Covington)
- Adult/Youth Dove Hunt (September – Jasper County)
- Sportsman’s Dinner & Social (September – Statesboro)
- Rivers Alive (September/October – Covington/Buford)
- Chattahoochee Sportsman’s Social (Columbus)