Other Ways to Give
Subscribe to National Wildlife Federation’s Ranger Rick magazines and 50% of your subscription cost will go directly to support GWF conservation programs. Subscriptions must be completed via http://www.nwf.org/gwfkidsgift.
The Alcovy Conservation Center is a beautiful venue for luncheons, reunions, concerts, weddings, etc. And even better, all of the proceeds from rentals support GWF conservation programs.
Shop & Search
Kroger, Amazon and Goodsearch/Goodshop all donate a small percentage of your everyday purchases to the charity of your choice. Please take a moment to link your accounts to GWF. Every little bit makes a difference.
Attend or sponsor a GWF event or fundraiser:
- Keeping Georgia Wild Summits (January/September – Covington)
- Fisharama/Turkeyrama (February – Perry)
- Camo Coalition Dinner & Auction (March – Kennesaw)
- Clay Shoot for Conservation ( Spring – Location Varies)
- Earth Day Celebration (April – Buford)
- National Trails Day (June – Buford)
- Buckarama (August – Perry)
- Sportsman’s Dinner & Auction (August – Covington)
- Adult/Youth Dove Hunt (September – Jasper County)
- Sportsman’s Dinner & Social (September – Statesboro)
- Rivers Alive (September/October – Covington/Buford)
- Chattahoochee Sportsman’s Social (Columbus)