The Georgia R3 Initiative partnered with the Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources to host the inaugural Warnell Alumni and Friends Sporting Clays Tournament on April 21st. There were over 70 people in attendance with five-person teams consisting of alumni, natural resources professionals, and current students. Funding from the Cabela’s Outdoor Fund allowed students to participate at a discounted rate and provided equipment for those with limited or no firearms experience. The event provided an excellent opportunity for networking, an introduction of shooting sports to students, and a little friendly competition.
- GWF Celebrates Georgia’s Clean 13 with the Georgia Water Coalition
- Leadership Georgia Class of 2019 Kicked-off Their Visit to Albany with a Bang
- Campus R3 Coordinator Continues Warnell Learn-to-Hunt Program
- GWF Receives Funding to Repair Boardwalks at the Alcovy Conservation Center
- National Wildlife Federation Honors Atlanta, Georgia as one of America’s Top 10 Cities for Wildlife