The Georgia R3 Initiative partnered with the Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources to host the inaugural Warnell Alumni and Friends Sporting Clays Tournament on April 21st. There were over 70 people in attendance with five-person teams consisting of alumni, natural resources professionals, and current students. Funding from the Cabela’s Outdoor Fund allowed students to participate at a discounted rate and provided equipment for those with limited or no firearms experience. The event provided an excellent opportunity for networking, an introduction of shooting sports to students, and a little friendly competition.
- A Healthy River Starts with Small Streams
- Georgia Wildlife Federation Partners with National Shooting Sports Foundation to Hire Campus R3 Coordinators
- Prescribed Fire Benefits People and Wildlife
- Jan 7, 2019 – Camo Coalition Update
- Georgia Wildlife Federation’s Worley and Wrigley Recognized as Influential Georgians