The Georgia R3 Initiative partnered with the Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources to host the inaugural Warnell Alumni and Friends Sporting Clays Tournament on April 21st. There were over 70 people in attendance with five-person teams consisting of alumni, natural resources professionals, and current students. Funding from the Cabela’s Outdoor Fund allowed students to participate at a discounted rate and provided equipment for those with limited or no firearms experience. The event provided an excellent opportunity for networking, an introduction of shooting sports to students, and a little friendly competition.
- Georgia Could Become a Conservation Leader for the Rest of the Country
- Legislative Update: Be Ready to Act
- Land Conservation Measure Unanimously Passes Key Committee
- Legislative Update: Five bills very important to the Camo Coalition
- Outdoor Industry Association Announces Support for Georgia Outdoor Stewardship Act