The Georgia Wildlife Federation’s Alcovy Conservation Center is just minutes but a world away from historic downtown Covington. Quietness and tranquility reign among the mosaic 115 acres of venerable, shaded forests and open pasturelands, which makes it idyllic for meetings, retreats, seminars, luncheons, reunions, fundraisers, concerts, workshops, weddings, picnics, or any event that entreats a special place.
The Alcovy Conservation Center offers myriad choices for affordable facility rentals in a picturesque setting, including:
- The rustic, secluded Turner Cabin.
- The cozy Cochran House, ideal for retreats.
- A spacious executive conference center with comfortable classroom, meeting rooms, and seminar halls. Wireless Internet and audio-visual equipment are also available.
- Two open-air pavilions.
- Easy access to Atlanta via Interstate 20.
- Demonstration gardens and outdoor learning areas.
- Relaxing nature trails perfect for quick hikes or leisurely nature walks.
Georgia Wildlife Federation members (new and current at the $50 level or above) will be given a 20% discount. Nonprofit organizations are eligible to receive a 25% discount on rental rates. If rental is for multiple facilities and/or multiple days, the discount can only be applied to one day/one facility.
In additional to the rental fee, a $150 security deposit may be required. Security deposit funds will be given if certain conditions are met. These conditions will be provided at the time of the reservation.