The Corporate Membership Program is an alliance of dedicated companies who understand the urgency and importance of conserving and responsibly managing Georgia’s natural resources. These companies have made a commitment to protecting the natural resources of the state of Georgia for future generations to enjoy because they understand that a healthy business environment depends upon a healthy natural environment.
To learn more about the Corporate Membership Program, contact GWF at 770-787-7887 or email@example.com.
Conservation Member ($1,000)
- Listing on GWF website
- Recognition and subscription to our newsletter, The Call
- Two (2) tickets to one of GWF’s Banquets
- Eight (8) tickets to one of the yearly tradeshows (Buckarama or Fisharama/Turkeyrama)
- 50% discount on a one-time meeting space or pavilion rental*; 25% discount on additional rentals
Conservation Sponsor ($2,500)
- All of the above plus an additional 2 tickets to one of GWF’s Banquets (4 total)
- Link to the company website on the GWF web page
- The use of the Georgia Wildlife Federation logo on your company website
- One (1) free rental* per year of meeting space or pavilion; 25% discount on additional rentals
Conservation Partner ($5,000)
- All of the above plus a complimentary table at your choice of one of GWF’s Banquets (10 total tickets)
- One complimentary shooting team (4) at the annual GWF Shoot for Conservation Event
Conservation Steward ($10,000)
- All of the above plus recognition of your company at each GWF event
- A brick with your company’s name to be placed in the Conservation Legacy Pathway
- Two (2) free rentals* per year of meeting space or pavilion; 50% discount on additional rentals
Conservation Patron ($25,000)
- All of the above plus permanent recognition plaque at the Alcovy Conservation Center
- Six (6) free rentals* per year of meeting space or pavilion
Conservation Guardian ($50,000)
- All of the above plus four (4) individual GWF memberships at the Silver level and a brick for each to be placed in the Conservation Legacy Pathway
The Georgia Wildlife Federation is a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt organization. FEI 58-0676737. Your gift is fully or partially tax deductible as allowed by law. A receipt will be provided for your tax purposes.
*Rentals are subject to availability.